Southwick Estate, Hampshire
Competitive salary, house, and vehicle
Career defining opportunity on this progressive Estate which offers a huge diversity of farming practices including arable, livestock and dairy, to design and implement an environmentally sound, financially sustainable farm management regime based on regenerative principles.
- Farming the land to the highest sustainable standards, including arable and livestock enterprises
- Overseeing significant regeneration programme and management of wider estate landscape including woodlands (in conjunction with a specialist consultant) and solar park
- Integrating sustainable farming practises into a holistic estate landscape management regime
- Setting budgets and business strategy
- Proven track record of arable and livestock farming
- Business acumen, financially and IT literate
- Practical, energetic, physical
- A team leader, able to motivate and work alongside staff
For more information please contact Helen Astill on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07721 437 085.