A career defining opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Team Leader at Associate Director/ Senior Associate Director level (depending on level of experience) to lead the Land Management team in Ipswich. The successful candidate will work with the Regional Head of the high performing Eastern Region, and will be responsible for managing and developing the Ipswich team.
The team forms part of Strutt & Parker’s wider Eastern Region Consultancy Group, spread between the Ipswich, Cambridge and Norwich offices. With an excellent range of estate management clients, both private and institutional bodies, the work will be varied and interesting.
- Acting as principal Land Agent for a selection of key estate management clients, representing some of the most impressive estates in Suffolk
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
- Handling diversification projects
- Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
- Team management, ensuring a consistently high-quality estate management service is provided by the team
Key Skills & Experience
- Competent and experienced MRICS qualified with a passion for the rural environment and private client work
- Confident and able/keen to report directly to the client, gaining trust and building good relationships
- Demonstrable team leadership ability or potential, friendly, reliable, supportive, able to inspire others
- Self-motivated and resourceful with ability to communicate clearly
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Helen Astill by telephone 07721 437 085 or email a CV to email@example.com.