Strutt & Parker’s Farming team in Newbury provide clients with a strategic business and management service for their farms and estates advising on a wide variety of issues to enable owners to manage and make the most of their land. They have a strong client base in Berkshire, Hampshire and surrounding counties.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join the team to provide rural consultancy and management advice to private clients across a diverse range of property portfolios. The successful candidate will be working alongside senior team members but will have the opportunity to take responsibility for client work from an early stage.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (Agriculture, Land Management or similar)
- Have a track record of advising farmers and landowners to get the best out of their assets
- Ideally be 3+ years post qualification MRICS or CAAV
- Thrive on providing the highest levels of service to clients
- Have the confidence to inspire clients and win new business
This is an opportunity to join an energetic and thriving farming team who offer farming and rural consultancy services to longstanding clients. A diverse and interesting workload will be provided with continued training and mentoring for career development. All this will take place in an environment which is focussed, determined and energised, and where those that join will be highly valued.
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Helen Astill by telephone 07721 437 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.