The Eastnor Castle Estate lies on the Western side of the Malvern Hills in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, extending to approximately 5000 acres of farmland, woodland, parkland, and a sizeable property portfolio surrounding the magnificent Eastnor Castle, home to the Hervey-Bathurst family. There is a significant commercial shoot, and as well as being an award-winning visitor attraction, the Estate shares a long-term relationship with Land Rover Experience.
This forward-thinking and diverse Estate is seeking to recruit a dynamic Resident Agent to take responsibility for the management of the rural and property portfolio, and to contribute to the emerging Estate strategy, with the ambition to create significant long-term value whilst mindful of the opportunities that lie ahead for rural businesses and the wider rural environment.
Working alongside, and reporting to, the General Manager the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- An MRICS qualified Chartered Surveyor, with a proven track record in optimising existing operations and developing new income streams on diverse rural estates.
- Commercially aware, and able to apply strong financial management skills across large property portfolios.
- Professionalism, communication skills and emotional intelligence to be an effective leader within the estate team and a respected ambassador outside of it.
- Able to deliver key projects to budget in a timely manner alongside other demands.
- Collaborative and adaptable, willing to get involved in the wider business and take a longer-term view.
For a copy of the job description and to discuss confidentially please contact Helen Astill on 07721 437 085 or send a CV to email@example.com.