An exceptional opportunity has arisen to lead a high performing Rural team for one of the most successful providers of rural property and business consultancy services throughout Kent; a county blessed with outstanding natural beauty and profitable rural businesses. The team has grown considerably over the last few years resulting in significant expansion of their client base and some exciting new professional opportunities.
What this opportunity will offer you?
- Strong client base and interesting workload: the chance to act as the strategic lead for key estate management clients, representing a diverse range of estate businesses in Kent including impressive private family Estates, charitable organisations, and corporate clients.
- Team leadership potential/financial responsibility: involvement in managing and leading a high performing team, as well as setting and implementing local office strategy.
- Involvement in the wider business: assisting with cross selling opportunities with other teams in the business throughout the UK.
- Advancement: career development, an extremely competitive salary package, continued training, and support.
Who are we looking for?
- A qualified MRICS rural surveyor with a strong track record in rural asset and estate management from a private practice or resident agent background.
- A team player with team leader potential, reliable, friendly, approachable and supportive, able to inspire others, to coach and develop people’s skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, someone dynamic and able to apply professional and commercial judgement to deliver results.
- Relationship builder, capable of building strong clients relationships, able to network, influence, negotiate and be trusted.
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Helen Astill by telephone on 07721 437 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.